Monday, November 19, 2012

A Couple of Days Off

Last Thursday and Friday, I had the days off because the kids' babysitter took a small vacation.  (Lord knows she needs it!!!)  I had so much fun with my kiddos.  We really had some laid back days.  Not what I was expecting with a four and two year old and a seven month old.
On Thursday, I was able to take Emma to her preschool at 9:00 and at 11:00 we picked her up.  The kids were bathed beforehand, so we packed up and I took them to my mom's school.  Afterwards, we went and ate Chinese food-yea!!  We then went home and crashed for the rest of the evening.  On Friday, we hung out the entire day and just played.  Emma had preschool at noon and she slept until 10:00!  She is just like me when I was that age :)
Here are a couple of pictures of Maddie and Eli that I took while Emma was still asleep.....

Even though this is a cute picture, the one I was going to put on would not download onto Blogger (I have been having this issue for a while now, some pictures are good enough, others aren't) 


My dad came and took Emma to preschool so I wouldn't have to get the other two kids out.  Emma got home about 3:30 and we watched a movie, colored and then went to Emma's school's fall festival.  The girls went with my mom and I.  We played all kinds of games and jumped in the Bouncy House.
Afterwards, we scrambled around the parking lot because my mom was holding my little purse with my debit card, cash, ID, etc in it and dropped it in the dark on the pavement.  Talk about panic!  We found it though-thank God!

That next Wednesday was Halloween!  Emma was Cinderella, Maddie was Boo from Monsters, Inc and Eli was a Teenie Meanie.  They were so cute and had lots of fun!  The weather was yucky, but no one got sick from it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment