Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Frozen

I was finally able to take my girls to see "Frozen" over the weekend.  Only two months later than everyone else. :)
Needless to say, my girls absolutely adored it!  They have been begging (well, mostly Emma) to get the movie.  She started crying when we left the theater because we couldn't take the movie home....lol  Well, since then, they have been begging me to watch and listen to the soundtrack on You Tube.  I don't want to use up my data on my phone.  Emma was really starting to get mad.  I told her she would just have to wait, that's what life it all about.  Well today, I ended up purchasing it on Itunes.  I can't wait to tell her!  She will be so excited!
We went to eat at IHOP.  My girls loved all the syrups you can choose from.  We got the all you can eat pancake deal, but we weren't able to eat anymore than one plate each!!  :)
Couple of pictures of the girls soaking their pancakes in syrup.  I am surprised they ate any at all!



Doesn't Emma look old in this picture????  My babies are growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment