Friday, August 10, 2012

22 Months

My Maddie Bug turned 22 months old on the 7th. She is such a joy for our family. She is growing so much with her interactions and learning new things, but my poor little girl...she is so tiny! She is barely 22.5 pounds and is about 25 inches tall :/ She is so stinking cute though. I am definitely going to put her in gymnastics because she has a gymnast's body!
-Maddie can almost count to five.
-She loves to say the word "poop"
-She is starting to show interest in potty training.
-She loves milk, peanut butter, anything sweet and anything that Emma is eating.
-She loves to try and feed her brother his bottles.
-She says a lot of words-mommy, Eli, Emma, me, Daddy, doggy, kitty, more, up, Gamma, Paw, thank you, peeese(please), wuv you, sippy....and a few other things that only mommy can decipher :)
-She still sucks her thumb and plays with her hair when she is tired or upset.
-Her hair is curly after her baths...I love to play with it and style it!
-She won't leave any hair ties or barretts in her hair-it drives me nuts!
-She has got THE cutest feet!
-She is such a daredevil!
-She is not really into TV yet, she prefers to play and sing to herself.
-She is starting to get into dolls and loves to hold baby dolls.
-She likes to try and run out into the road. WE soooo need to work on that!!
-She loves to brush her teeth.
-She loves to help me load and unload the dishwasher and clothes washer/dryer.
-She has a special bond with both of her grandpas.
-She is such a sweet girl; so much fun and we love her so very much! She helps make our family complete!!










Did I not tell you that these feet are sooooo cute????








My short little Bug :)

No comments:

Post a Comment