Wednesday, October 17, 2012

First Shiner

So poor Eli received his first black eye on his six month birthday:(  He received it from a little boy whose first and last day was combined into the same day!  Debbie said it happened while she had Eli behind her and she was changing Maddie's diaper.  She thinks the little boy hit Eli a couple of times and then threw it at him.  She turned around right when the heavy toy was thrown.  He was banged up, but it looks a lot worse than it was because he is on aspirin and with his blood thinner than most, it will make you bruise easier! 




YOU THINK ELI LOOKS BEAT UP?? YOU SHOULD SEE THE OTHER BABY!!  LOL :)
That is what I was telling people, but they started to think I was serious, so I stopped HAHA!

Eli has been trying baby food and he is not impressed at all.  He has tried pears, applesauce and we tried squash last night.  I am going to try squash again tonight because I gave it to him right after he had a bottle and I don't think he was quite hungry enough.  
Eli is now in six month clothing (some six-nine months), he wears a size two diaper, he eats about 8 oz at a time-about 6-7 bottle a day, he rolls everywhere, he loves to chew on his blankets and sleeves, he smiles all the time, he wakes up once a night (about 4am), no teeth yet, loves to talk to you, his big sisters make him laugh all the time, is ticklish on his feet and his sides/belly, is almost sitting on his own, is starting to grow hair in, and is the most handsome little guy I know!  
His ECHO is on November 8th....I am very nervous about it for some reason!  
I am glad I can finally get back on here.  My computer was not updated to be able to post on Blogger, but now I can!  Yea!!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! Poor little man! He looks like a total bad ass in the second picture with his glare though! LOL Glad the other boy got the boot. That's crazy!

    ReplyDelete