Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Madelyn Grace

Maddie!
-Maddie is two years old now. 
-Maddie can almost say the alphabet.  L, M, N, O and P are still all one letter when she sings the song :)
-She can count to 5
-She also loves to brush her teeth and take her vitamin.
-She is a snuggler.  She likes to be comforted.
-She usually wakes up very whiney and needy.
-She love baloney.
-I love to make her say "pretty please with a cherry on top" because she says "cheeerry top"
-When you say I love you, she says "too"
-She tells kids they are "bad" all the time-we are working on that!
-She loves baby shows on the baby channel
-She loves Minnie Mouse
-She loves Hello Kitty
-Maddie has to have a baby doll.  She loves to feed it and hold it and then throw it on its bed.
-You cannot open things for her-she has to do it herself.  She is very independent!
-She loves to be tossed around and lifted up.
-She is learning how to ride a tricycle.
-She does everything her sister does.
-Every day when I go to pick her up at the baby-sitter's house, she runs to me and yells "Mommy"
-She wants to jerk her feet away when I try to put her shoes and socks on her.  It's a fight every time!
-She loves to sing One, Two Buckle my shoes.  When she gets to Five, Six, she says "shut the door" and she sings that part over and over again!
-She love to sing Baby Bumblebee and Three Little Monkeys
-She also loves to go to church
-She loves to wear other people's shoes-if I take of my house slippers, they are gone in two seconds.  I am ALWAYS looking for shoes :)
-She loves to help me with the laundry and always pushes start for me.
-We are working on potty training.  She always tells me after the fact of going that she wants to go.  She also will sit on her Dora seat and after about two minutes, she says "I pee, I poop".  Every. Single. Time.  haha
-She also loves her bath and I have some great videos of her playing by herself and talking to her toys!
I am so in love with this child and she is such a funny little thing!  She is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment